Thursday, January 4, 2007

#13

In this task, I found something that could come in very handy for me this year. I'm about to start studying for Librarianship and the Del.icio.us tool would be a great way for me to research and save articles tagged under a specific subject code or assignment number. I guess a lot of people would use it for the same reason but also just to gather items of interest under the one tag.
I had a look at the "Library Success - A Best practices Wiki" which had been saved by 32 people who had tagged it similarly.
As with the other tools and sites I'm discovering, I'll go back after finishing the 23 things and learn how to use them a little better but I'm under a bit of pressure to get this finished by the 26th.
I think I'll go back when I've got time, create a del.icio.us account for myself and definitely use for my studying this year.

No comments: