Tuesday, January 9, 2007

#23

Yippeeeee!!!!!!!! I honestly didn't think that I'd get this far.
But I can say that I have had a lot of fun and learnt lots about WiKi's, blogs, RSS feeds etc.
Prior to beginning the 23 Things project, I couldn't even upload photos ( sad but true) !
What's really great is that I'll be able to apply most of this new knowledge to my Librarianship course this year. Now all I need to do is to win the laptop and I'll be set for Uni!
I did hit a bit of a stumbling block earlier in the 23 things, but with a bit of encouragement from my co-workers, I managed to figure it all out!
Anyway, I have to say that I'm very proud of myself and I'm hoping to sign up next year for the Library Worker 2.0.
And last but not least, thank-you to Lynette and Denise and all my DV & Eltham co-workers for their help and encouragement.

1 comment:

Christine Mackenzie said...

Congratulations on completing Library 2.0 and the 23 Things. Keep on blogging, well done